Have you seen BHLDN’s summer collection yet? If you haven’t you may want to go and take a look, there is a lot of pretty going on over there. I’m coveting so many things at the moment from their new collection, but today I thought I would share a few of my favorite things (10 to be exact). Convertible bridesmaid dresses, a sweet flower girl dress, floral pumps, sparkly accessories, swirly votive’s & a classic lace wedding dress… there’s a little bit of everything in this line-up beauties.
1. Marivana Lace Gown – The Marivana Lace Gown by Tadashi Shoji is perfect for the bride looking for a classic look that’s ultra flattering. Form fitting and covered with exquisite lace – this beauty of dress has cap sleeves, an open keyhole back, and a gorgeous lace overlay. And it’s extremely affordable too!
2. Floriography Pumps – I have always been smitten with floral pumps, and these floral pretties do not disappoint. These satin uppers have a pointed toe, sweet bow backs, and an oh-so pretty floral print reminiscent of a watercolor painting. What’s even better, these stylish pumps can be worn way after the big day.
3. Aspen Topper – I’m a big fan of wedding dress toppers, and this beautifully embellished topper, designed by Ranna Gill, is just a beautiful way to switch it up. Wear it the whole day, or change up your look for the reception the choice is yours. Either way you will sure to sparkle!
4. Fitzgerald Chandeliers – Add a bit of drama to your look with a glamorous pair of Art-Deco inspired chandeliers. Designed by Ben-Amun, these sparkly dangles drip with Swarovski crystal’s set in silver plated pewter, and goodness are they gorgeous!
5. Gallica Ornament – Little tiny blooms and crystals adorn this dramatic headpiece designed Debra Moreland. This swoon-worthy adornment is exclusive to BHLDN and is made-to-order. I just love the detailed work seen in this headpiece – all those little flowers!
6. Annabelle Dress in Vintage Teal – The Annabelle Dress by Jenny Yoo remains to be one of my all-time favorites and this new Vintage Teal hue is just dreamy. This tulle beauty can be styled 15+ ways, which means your maids can each craft their own unique look.
7. Ginger Convertible Maxi Dress – The Ginger Convertible Maxi Dress by twobirds Bridesmaids is new to the lineup of designers represented on BHLDN, and just like the Annabelle dress it can be styled over 15+ ways. This floor-length dress is made up of a poly/jersey blend fabric that can be tied, wrapped and
twisted into perfection.
8. Cynthia Dress – This LWD (little white dress) by Encore by Watters is another BHLDN exclusive and it has so many possibilities. Be it a rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, courthouse wedding dress, or just something pretty to wear…this lovely lace dress is simply a go-to wardrobe necessity. How gorgeous are those lace sleeves?
9. Portia Dress – The Portia Dress by Seahorse is absolutely darling. This little tulle and lace dress would make any flower girl look and feel like a princess. This sweet dress also has a cutout shaped heart back… as like this dress couldn’t get any sweeter.
10. Artisan Swirl Votive – To add a little colorful ambience to your event, you need some colorful counterparts, and these Artisan Swirl Votive’s may just do the trick. Group them together in a trio of colors, or choose one hue (my favorite is the green marble located in the front). Either way these
votive’s are sure to provide a pretty glow to your home or event.
1. Marivana Lace Gown|2. Floriography Pumps|3. Aspen Topper|4. Fitzgerald Chandeliers|5. Gallica Ornament|6. Annabelle Dress in Vintage Teal|7. Ginger Convertible Maxi Dress|8. Cynthia Dress|9. Portia Dress|10. Artisan Swirl Votive
Shop the Post:
“This post contains affiliate links, which means and I may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.”